Tuesday, April 7, 2015

{Guest Post} Living successfully

 {Guest Post - Ruthann Rizzo}

Matching Jesus has become something I look forward to,
count on, and do quite often.

He is such a superior Master of energy that
I am awed constantly by the improvement in all aspects of my life.

I especially enjoy becoming more empowered in necessary ways
to negotiate living successfully,
and widening my ability to reach others with His light and love.

 
But, most of all, I am very often amazed by His sense of humor,
and His perspective on just about everything.
He can be a huge source of lightness and laughter for me.

So Be It!

{Guest Post - Ruthann Rizzo}
 













 Join 7 week Adventure - Free Audio Class 
       Rock Your World with Master Jesus!    
     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment